Advisory Key is a Consulting & Recruiting Company specialized in Project Management, Business Analysis and Operations in the investment fund industry & wealth management. This year, we conducted more than 100 assignments successfully. Advisory Key knows a sharp growth since its creation in 2010. We are constantly growing and we now are working with the major banks in Luxembourg and Paris. Together with our team composed of more than 140 high-caliber professionals, we develop a culture of excellence and deliver cost-effective advice.
IT Data manager Private equity
On behalf of a prestigious bank in Luxembourg we are looking for a IT Data manager Private equity in Investment Funds.
Your responsibilities would include:
- To ensure Production data meets end user requirements in regards to quality, coverage and availability. Contribute to the design of a Data Catalog covering the entirety of our client’s Production data universe, and be responsible for ensuring its ongoing completeness and accuracy
- To work with Data Owners to ensure correct data organisation, monitoring, checks and alerts are in place
- To be the primary interface for internal end users for all questions and issues as they pertain to production data.
- To collect data from various General Partners on time for each quarter, maintain a rigorous follow up
- To train documents within an AI tool (quarterly reports data, financial accounting packs (NAV, TB, GL, Financial Statements, Capital Accounts, …) and understand the importance and the meaning of each data. Perform data check
- To work with the Project team in Geneva into the Private Equity portfolio management system (PMS) to ensure the proper feed of data in the tool and then the generation of reports
- To maintain the data referential in the PE PMS and automatize data feed processes when possible.
Key Skills & Background:
- Master degree
- Proven experience in data management within the Asset Management or Private Equity industry (3–5 years)
- Bilingual French and English. German is a plus.
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Focus on delivering structured work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of values and ethics
- Analytical spirit, Active listening, Reactivity
- Solution oriented vision
Why would you want to work with us?
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have an challenging and varied work;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Should you be interested in applying for this challenging job offer, please liaise with Advisory Key Sarl (Luxembourg) by phone : +352 26 45 99 85 or by email email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> . We guarantee you an answer within 15 days, and above all the confidentiality of your application thanks to a meticulous application of the GDPR rules.
Stay connected by following our "Advisory Key" page on LinkedIn