IT Functional Application Support Analyst (M/F)
CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector. We are currently hiring an IT Functional Application Support Analyst (M/F).
As a consultant, you join our Financial Services department.
You start a first mission by joining one of our clients, a financial institution in Luxembourg to strengthen their functional application support team.
- Analyse, categorize and resolve application related incidents.
- Perform production interventions, data corrections and ad-hoc queries.
- Define and document workarounds for known issues.
- Initiate process improvements.
- Support user acceptance tests.
- Ensure release implementation support.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in the financial industry.
- Knowledge in Fund Accounting and/or Transfer Agency.
- Knowledge in SQL and swift are considered as advantage.
- Ability to solve complex issues.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and under pressure.
- Flexibility : shift work.
- Confident communicator and capable of understanding client needs.
- Fluent in English and French.
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car.
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month.
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation.
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans.
- Extra legal advantages(IT materials, banks,...)
- Regular events with the CTG Team : learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment
and career development
are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.