IT Network Administrator (m/f)
- To be discussed
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
KPMG’s IT Services are dedicated to the provision of world-class IT and communications platforms and solutions to the firm. The team plays a leading role in ensuring that all business areas receive a service which allows them to make the best use of Information Technology.
The role and responsibilities
This role requires a self-motivated individual who is proactive in finding solutions and able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Your knowledge and communication skills will be required to provide a costumer-focus service.
As a network administrator your key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day network management (Backup, health check, log analysis, monitoring).
- Maintain and support the Wired (Cisco Catalyst and Nexus) and Wireless network infrastructure.
- Maintain and support our Network Access Security.
- Maintain and improve the network services (Load Balancing, Redundancy, QoS…).
- Participate to infrastructure design.
The perfect candidate
- Has at least 5 years of work experience in IT network administration.
- Has experience in support of Wired (Nexus / Catalyst) and Wireless infrastructure. A Cisco certification will be an advantage.
- Has strong knowledge in VoIP, Monitoring, Scripting (Python / PowerShell), SDN, Microsoft VMware, Cisco UCS, Active Directory, Windows and Linux Server is an advantage.
- Possesses good knowledge ITIL processes, and ITIL certifications will be an asset.
- Is an effective team player and able to demonstrate initiative, autonomy and flexibility in his work.
- Is dynamic, rigorous, focused on user’s needs and able to work under pressure.
- Is fluent in English. Any other European language is considered as an asset.
If your profile fits with the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.