We are looking for an Internal Auditor for CEB in Luxembourg.
Duties of the Position:
- Review the Organization’s business processes and perform risk assessment activity in order to determine the audit universe;
- Assist to determine internal audit scope and to develop pluri-annual audit plan;
- Perform planned internal audit engagements or specific audit engagement required by Board of Directors or by authorized management;
- Assess compliance with regulatory requirements, financial accounting and auditing standards and company policies/procedures to ensure company assets are safeguarded;
- Analyze controls in audited processes and evaluate the effectiveness of these controls;
- Contribute to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls framework;
- Prepare relevant working papers and audit reports;
- Develop recommendations to strengthen internal control and improve the efficiency of business processes
- To follow-up the remediation of findings raised by internal auditor, external auditor, competent authorities;
- To coordinate with external auditors for year-end audit and regulatory audit related tasks;
- Perform other tasks assigned by superior.
- University degree in Finance, accounting or related discipline
- Audit experience and knowledge of accounting, risk, finance, internal control areas
- Fluent in Chinese and English speaking and writing, Chinese native speaker is a strong asset
- Ability to interact successfully with the staff at all levels
- Great attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills
- Highly developed analytical skills and listening skills
- A contract within our European headquarters,
- A dynamic and positive working environment, with a strong emphasis on team spirit and employees well being.
If you are interested, please submit your application by email (email@example.com) containing a letter of introduction and a resume to us.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews in the following four weeks. For those who may receive no response, we shall keep your CVs in our file records for twelve months and if needed in the future, we may consider your application/s accordingly.
Thank you for your interest shown in contacting us.