Investment Analyst - Leveraged Finance (based in London or Luxembourg)
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- Chenavari Financial Group Ltd
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
Chenavari Investment Managers, a specialist asset manager focusing on all aspects of credit and structured finance, with a focus on European & Asian markets is currently looking for an Investment Analyst to join their Investment team based in London or Luxembourg.
Our mission statement is to deliver recurring stable investment performance; through active investment management focused on maximizing total returns while minimizing investment volatility.
Chenavari’s investment model is focused on niche credit market strategies across Credit (Corporate and High yield, Financials, Credit Derivatives), Structured Finance (ABS, CMBS, Regulatory Capital) and Illiquid Credit Opportunities (Private Debt, Real Estate, Consumer Finance).
Our approach relies upon the close interaction of “specialty” investment management teams across the full spectrum of credit markets to identify idiosyncratic investment ideas. This integrated approach complimented by a state of the art risk management and trading platform allows for the real time monitoring of all dimensions of credit risk.
Thanks to its extensive origination capabilities in credit & structured finance markets, Chenavari is well positioned to participate in investment opportunities arising from bank deleveraging in Europe.
Chenavari is authorized and regulated by several regulators globally, including the Luxembourg CSSF, UK FCA and the US SEC.
PRIMARY FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investment credit analyst, responsible for a portfolio of assigned credits
- Monitor results of the assigned credits and recommend buy and sell actions to the PMs
- Fundamental credit analysis
- LBO Modelling
- Drafting detailed but structured credit analysis reports
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Technical skills, required knowledge and experience
- Skilled in MS Office Suite, particularly strong in excel and power point
- Good understanding of the LBO capital structure
- Company valuation skills
- Relationship building with both sell side and buy side to build market knowledge
- Autonomous and independent, creative problem solver
- Anticipate potential issues and proactively acts upon these
- Highly motivated, Collaborative team player
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building
- Sound judgement and able to act with discretion at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised and process driven
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Financed/Accounting related Undergrad diploma
- Master in Accounting or Finance or CFA / ACCA desired but not mandatory
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications: 24 June 2018