My client is a leading Asset Manager looking to hire an Investment Risk Manager for their Luxembourg office; this is a fixed term 13 month maternity cover. Because of Covid19 my client is looking at candidates who can work remotely either from Luxembourg or London.
This role will cover:
- Both Irish and Luxembourg Funds.
- Responsible for financial risk reporting (market risk, credit risk, and liquidity risk).
- Daily VaR leverage monitoring.
- Reviewing and approving derivative exposure thresholds.
- Reporting into the funds board of a quarterly basis.
- Support in the on-going development of risk management policies and procedures.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or in Luxembourg. No sponsorship will be provided.
- Candidates must have experience working within an Asset Management environment - they must have experience of UCITS and AiFs.
- Proven experience working on financial risk management frameworks; Market Risk. VaR Backtesting, counterparty risk and liquidity risk.
- Proven knowledge of European Regulatory environment; CSSF and CBI regualtory requirements.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
What is on offer:
- Competitive base salary of €80,000
- Competitive Benefits
- Excellent working culture, with an opportunity to collaborate with the top talent in the market.
- Opportunity to be part of a global leading firm, while joining a small and collaborative environment.
For more details on this exciting opportunity please submit your details to firstname.lastname@example.org