We are recruiting for Junior & Associate levels in Finance for a renowned RE Investment firm. English is mandatory, as well as, either German/Spanish or Italian. Please contact us if interested!
(JUNIOR) ASSOCIATE, FINANCE (M/F)
Providing general support to the Account Manager:
- Day to day accounting for various companies for our BREP investments:
- Bank statements;
- Incoming invoices;
- Outgoing invoices;
- Accruals and provisions;
- Maintain interest calculation schedules;
- Maintain amortisation / depreciation schedules if applicable;
- month-end reconciliations;
- Review of accruals and provisions;
- Intercompany reconciliations and advise administration department on intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Preparation of financial statements.
Administration & General
- Assistance in preparation of periodical Luxembourg VAT returns;
- Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers;
- Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows;
- Assistance with preparation of the monthly management reports;
- Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any;
- Preparation of financial information/analysis as required;
- Preparation of outgoing invoices where applicable;
- General administrative tasks.
Assistance year end reporting process / audit process
- Preparation of annual US tax reporting packages;
- Preparation of annual accounts;
- Assist with consolidation process;
- Liaise with external auditors;
- Preparation of ad hoc reports / reconciliations.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Degree in accounting (ACCA or similar);
- 2-4 years relevant professional experience;
- Fluency in English (verbally and in writing) is a compulsory requirement as there is a very high exposure to our London and New York Asset Managers, as well as fluency in Italian;
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software (BOB preferable);
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Team player;
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality.
Our client is a renowned company, operating in the Real Estate Investment Industry.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.