Junior Funds Client Officer
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 08 Aug 18 2018-08-08
Our client, an International Asset Management company, based in the city centre of Luxembourg, is looking for a Junior Funds Client Officer.
Junior Funds Client Officer (M/F) (CDI)
You already have a first experience as a client service officer, with a very good knowledge of the KYC framework?
You are customer oriented?
You are looking for a new challenge and you want to take part in a new company culture?
If you can answer "yes" to these three questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you!
Our client is an International Asset Management Company, based in the city centre of Luxembourg. It is a new position and you will work in a multicultural environment with a team of experts.
- You will set up the follow up of the customer service;
- You will provide the KYC support;
- You will be the point of contact for the clients, distributors;
- You will monitor and control the service-level agreements and the distribution contracts;
- You will provide the client reporting (based on Excel);
- You will coordinate the information's between the Portfolio Managers;
- You will collaborate with the commercial team;
- You will review and validate the annual rebates program in the accounting system.
- You have a Bachelor degree or a relevant experience in the funds sector;
- You have 1-3 years of experience in the Luxembourg Funds industry;
- You speak French and English. Another European language is an asset;
- You have the mastery of Microsoft Office tool's, especially Excel;
- You have strong communication skills with a commercial approach.
- Working in a successful and established Asset Management company in Luxembourg;
- A permanent contract;
- Working in an experienced team, in direct contact with the management;
- A salary and package linked to your background;
- Starting date: as soon as possible.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application providing 28 years of recruiting expertise.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested in this position!
Keywords: Funds | Client Services | Asset Management | Fund Administration | English | French | Luxembourg | Communication | Contracts | SLA | KYC | Distributors | Transfer Agent
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.