Ready for your next challenge?
Looking to strengthen your KYC AML skills?
Keep reading to find out more!
KYC/AML Analyst - Luxembourg - Contract
What will you do?
- Handle with customer onboarding and ongoing due diligence in line with procedures, TA AML/KYC guidelines or Clients specific KYC policy for investors investing in the Funds including a collection of information and classification in line with various regulations such as FATCA, CRS, AIFMD…
- Provide clarification to investors, distributors or clients, handling queries and conference calls with multiple participants
- Perform regular quality reviews and validation of AML/KYC and tax data (Risk rating report, FATCA, CRS, KPI…)
- Manage alerts due to name screening or incoming cash flows mismatched items
- Provide training and coaching to Analysts in order to develop their systems knowledge (BP module / Sara) and KYC analytical skills
- Participate in various onboarding calls to explain the KYC/AML process to our clients.
- Manage new launch of funds, migration and liquidation for the KYC/AML and Register activity.
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- Good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
- Capacity to deliver within a short timeframe
- Knowledge of the AML main regulations and laws.
- AML KYC onboarding experiences.
- Any other languages (French, Spanish) will be considered as a strong asset
- Knowledge in MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Specific knowledge: SARA, BP module
- Team lead experience
As this is a hybrid role in Luxembourg, applicants must have eligible right to work in Luxembourg and live in/willing to move to Luxembourg or the surrounding areas. If you would like more information please contact Georgina on +44 (0) 203 763 9526 or send an email to email@example.com.