Manager Auditor for our Financial Statements Quality Control department - Job based in Luxembourg
Our external audit services, provided to both national and international clients in Luxembourg, go beyond merely meeting statutory requirements: we deeply understand our clients' industry and the issues they face, enabling us to deal with complex business problems. The Financial Statements Quality Control department department is a support function to the audit department, helping auditors to increase audit quality and efficiency. The department is involved in various development projects and will offer you a dynamic, challenging and knowledge sharing environment. We are currently looking for a Manager to support our fast growing development.
This is an attractive opportunity for someone who would like to be a significant actor of the development and diversification of our department.
You take pride in and are an expert at:
- Ensuring communication and reporting to the Partner in charge of the department
- Managing the department, including cooperating with other managers, senior managers and directors, ensuring adequate planning for the whole year, preparing training needs and request for Juniors, etc…
- Coaching the team on the procedures to undertake to perform the test, if necessary, and indicate key areas of risks
- Coordinating with the National Office on checklists updates, whenever applicable
- Managing pilot projects pertaining to the department
- Performing any other tasks as required by the Partner of the department
To fit in the role, you also have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in audit or fund reporting at manager’s level. Experience in audit of funds is appreciated
- Assertiveness & Management skills with the ability to delegate tasks
- Proven analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and to coach staff
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to prepare and give trainings to juniors
- Excellent skills of Excel and Adobe PDF
- Fluent English and French, German is an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment.
- What Imapct would you make ?