Manager and Senior Manager in Advisory (Corporate Finance – Valuation & M&A)
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 19 Sep 17
Meraki Talent are recruiting for Managers, Managers and Senior Managers in Advisory (Corporate Finance – Valuation & M&A) to join a big4 firm in Luxembourg. These are rare opportunities as only fluent English is essential (French or German is considered an asset)
Meraki Talent are recruiting for Managers and Senior Managers in Advisory (Corporate Finance – Valuation & M&A) to join a big4 firm in Luxembourg. These are rare opportunities as only fluent English is essential (French or German is considered an asset)
You will lead teams of Junior and Senior Advisers to deliver successful projects, ensuring high quality deliverables and analysis, leading edge insights and adding value to their clients. This role will involve exposure to a broad array of sectors and geographies.
Luxembourg is one of the world’s major financial and business centres, and a tax haven – it's home to the European Investment Bank and more than 150 others. According to international surveys and rankings, Luxembourg is among the top 20 countries which offer the highest quality of living worldwide. This is not only due to the natural environment and the cozy small-town flair, but also to the safety of the towns, and to the political and economic stability of the country
• Lead work streams on a broad array of M&A, valuation and other corporate advisory projects, with a focus on financial services (banking and insurance).
• Take responsibility for the preparation of detailed financial modelling, financial analysis and the application of a variety of valuation methodologies.
• Take responsibility for the preparation clear client reports, information memorandum and other deliverable.
• Identify new business opportunities and pitch to clients, including the preparation and presentation of proposals.
• 4+ years of experience either in corporate finance or investment banking.
• Executed M&A transactions in the financial services sector preferred
• Strong leadership and project management skills with the ability to lead teams to produce outstanding results for our clients.
• Possess advanced valuation and financial modelling skills, along with excellent report writing skills.
• You display business acumen/commercial awareness and can identify business development opportunities.
• You are fluent in English
We’re looking for: Valuation, Corporate Finance, M&A, English
To apply for this role please contact email@example.com or for more information call +44 141 648 9416.