Advisory Key is a Consulting & Recruiting Company specialized in Project Management, Business Analysis and Operations in the investment fund industry & wealth management. This year, we conducted more than 100 assignments successfully. Advisory Key knows a sharp growth since its creation in 2010. We are constantly growing and we now are working with the major banks in Luxembourg and Paris. Together with our team composed of more than 140 high-caliber professionals, we develop a culture of excellence and deliver cost-effective advice.
On behalf of a prestigious PE/RE player in Luxembourg, we are looking for an accountant specialized in private equity and/or real estate.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for the day to day accounting activities for several unregulated SPVs
- Review and approval of accounting records prepared in-house and by the property managers
- Optimize efficiency and controls by improving processes and automatization
- Active participation in the preparation of financial statements in Lux GAAP
- Preparation of monthly cash flow reports
- Preparation of periodical financial package to the management
- Preparation of quarterly lender reports including covenants calculations
- Active participation in the internal & external audit process
- Liaise with and respond directly to requests from the management
- Provide financial information to the asset managers and to tax department
- Reconciliation of Intercompany loans and payables
- Ad hoc projects
Key Skills & Background:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration with major in Accounting, Finance or Tax
- At least 3 years of relevant Post-Qualified Experience (Big Four or in-house accounting position in the PERE branch is an advantage)
- Fluent in English (both, spoken and written) others languages are a big asset
- Very good commands in MS Excel and Word
- Proficient use of Yardi and/or Oracle Financials is an advantage
- Excellent organization skills
- Team player
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality
Why would you want to work with us?
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have an challenging and varied work;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Should you be interested in applying for this challenging job offer, please liaise with Advisory Key Sarl (Luxembourg) by phone : +352 26 45 99 85 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> . We guarantee you an answer within 15 days, and above all the confidentiality of your application thanks to a meticulous application of the GDPR rules.
Stay connected by following our "Advisory Key" page on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/Advisorykey-luxembourg/> !