PRODUCT DEVELOPER - ILLIQUID INVESTMENTS (M/F)
Our client see that illiquid alternatives will come to play a more important role in their ambition to serve their clients and they consequently want to build out their product range in this area.
As Product Developer in the new team you have a central role in defining and implementing the service model that will allow us to provide illiquid fund products in the structure that matches the target client segments as well as within a timeframe that will allow us to participate in product opportunities as they appear. The Product Developer, within the new Illiquid Products Team, will manage product initiatives in accordance with the existing Product Committee concept securing transparency, proper documentation and full commitment prior to launch.
• Developing and executing the illiquid product strategy in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
• Monitoring industry best practise and staying on top of regulatory development.
• Insight in client preferences and how to structure products to accommodate these.
• Legislative understanding of cross border marketing and advisory related requirements towards relevant client segments.
• Identification and maintenance of the relationship to internal- as well as external service providers.
• Securing that we have the relevant external licenses and internal approvals for the activities within this asset class.
• Support to- and facilitation of input for the Boards as well as relevant fund boards.
• Collaboration, Ownership Passion and Courage. These are the value that guide us in being at our best - and that we imaging you share with us.
• Proven experience from developing solutions- and wrappings for illiquid investment products targeting institutional, wholesale, professional and private clients is required
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
• 10+ years of relevant work experience with solid product knowledge in the illiquid alternatives space
• Academic background in business administration, finance, economics and/or law with a skillset within illiquid investments.
• Ability to work independently and proactively, with the desire to take ownership of the success of our ambitions within illiquid products.
• You have a good product insight, entrepreneurial, strong analytical skills, structured in the way of working and attention to the details.
• Ability to navigate and perform within a cross functional and cross locational environment.
• You are appreciated for your team work, cooperative style, solutions oriented and 'can do approach', while interacting with others.
• Strong ability to communicate with colleagues, as well as with internal / external stakeholders.
• Excellent grasp of English , both written and spoken.
Our client is a highly successful asset management company
At the final stages of the recruitment process, our client may ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.