Part Time Lawyer (50%) – Private Banking (7 months Contract)
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- Altus Search
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
Our client, a leading private bank is looking for a Lawyer to join their Legal Department to help cover a variety of duties.
Title: Part Time Lawyer (50%) – Private Banking (7 months Contract)
Date: 7th August 2018
Our client, a leading private bank is looking for a Lawyer to join their Legal Department to help cover a variety of duties. The individual would contribute to develop and maintain regulatory standards to enhance and protect the reputation of the firm.
- Instruction, managing and supervising external counsel.
- Communicating with Legal teams in other locations.
- Management of litigation or supervision of litigation within the groundwork of bank.
- Reviewing and drafting legal agreements and documents Participating for the legal function in internal projects internal responsibilities.
- Directing, conducting and supervising external counsel.
- Aiding for the legal function in internal projects.
The ideal candidate must have a complete legal qualification and a certificate to practice law in a jurisdiction comparable to Luxembourg. Fluency in English is essential. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to deal with Senior Management. Private banking experience is advantageous
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 20 7430 1831 for a confidential discussion.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the company. The company does not discriminate by race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.