Intesa Sanpaolo is looking for new qualify profiles who want to face demanding and challenging career path with the following requirements:
Scope and Purpose
Perform all aspects of policies and procedures development and administration including implementation or development of policies, process re-engineering, and ensuring alignment with the Group and the Bank policies in line with defined business objectives. Management of Policies & procedures - Review the existing policies and recommend revisions when there are required changes to ensure the Bank' policies and procedures remain relevant. - Develop new policies and procedures in conjunction with the process owner. - Conduct appropriate research, studies and surveys in support of policy development and highlight key findings to support policy improvement initiatives. - Review procedures to ensure they remain current / viable and revises where required. - Maintain policy manuals for all ISPBL and distribute new and revised policies & procedures, leveraging best practice to ensure a consistent, professional process. - Provide clear interpretation of policies to stakeholders so they can in turn communicate to line managers and employees. - Take the lead in process re-engineering and developing the policies to support approved improvements. - Act as Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Luxembourg policies and procedures expert providing advice and guidance to line and senior managers on policies and procedure development and amendments. - Monitor and manage the bank's website Project Management support - Provide assistance in the study of opportunities of any tool / product aiming to facilitate the realization of daily work and to improve their efficiency and profitability - Participate in IT projects to ensure the adaptation of procedures - Support to the IT department in the organization of post-production test application solutions
5-8 relevant experience in developing policies and procedures, ideally with previous experience in IT projects
Required Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
• Bachelor's degree / Business School degree with a major course in Finance, organizational management, or organizational development.
• Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Strong coaching/mentoring skills.
• Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and work to (personal, team and Fund) deadlines.
• Numeracy and ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data.
• Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity.
• Negotiating, influencing and holding to account.
• Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas:
• Organisation development particularly around change management and developing organisational culture
• Learning & Development, particularly management development and talent management
• Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organisational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results.
• Experience of, and commitment to, continuous organisational improvement and the ability to act as a change agent.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team!