Private Equity and Real Estate Consultant / Senior Consultant (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Strategy advisory team is a key player in the Luxembourg market, recognized at the EMEA level. We provide clients with advice on their strategy, operations, processes and systems. We deliver end-to-end solutions including the review of market positioning, business strategy, processes and controls, implementation of governance framework and efficiency optimisation programs including the implementation of software packages for the PE and RE industries. Deloitte is a key market player in the PE and RE industries with a client portfolio comprising a number of the leading global fund managers.
You take pride in and are an expert at:
• Participating in setting engagement objectives and scope, develop work plans for components of engagements
• Designing deliverable content to precisely address clients’ needs and coordinating work streams and team members
• Develop expertise in your industry to advice clients and develop eminence within Deloitte
• Optimizing the company’s performance via its on organization, processes, and controls
• Managing a team of junior consultants to deliver the utmost quality and reach the expected standards
• Building trusted relationships with clients and developing new business opportunities
To fit in the role, you also:
• Hold a Master’s Degree in Finance/Economics.
• Have from 2 to 5 years of experience in the PE and RE industries (e.g. Management Company, AIFM, Fund Administrators, Depositaries, Trust company, etc.) or in consulting for these industries
• Have a sound understanding of PE and RE operations and/or regulatory framework and the different roles and responsibilities of the actors in the value chain
• Show excellent communication and presentation skills in English and French or German. Other languages can be a strong asset.
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills with a pragmatic approach to address issues and solve problems.
• Have an entrepreneurship mind-set with “can-do” attitude.
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
• Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
• Push your boundaries and have the chance to exploit our Global network for career opportunities
• Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
• Work alongside recognized experts to develop Deloitte’s point of view on PE and RE trends and reinforce Deloitte’s market visibility Eminence
What impact will you make?