Product Manager & Strategy Advisor (m/f)
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- Pictet & Cie Luxembourg
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We do not engage in investment banking, nor do we extend commercial loans. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805. With more than CHF 509 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2017, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 27 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
Within Pictet Asset Services business line (PAS), we look for passionate people who combine proven experience in the management of digital transformation projects and a sound understanding of Financial Services (Private Banking and/or Asset Management and/or Asset Servicing).
You will handle a variety of assignments, ranging from new product initiatives, service evolutions and digital transformation projects. You will also be involved in the constant optimization of our market positioning, via strategic reviews, business case analysis and benchmarking studies.
You will report to the Head of Client Solutions & Innovation, and you will regularly interact with PAS Executive Committee (Partnership and CxO levels).
- Actively contribute to the identification of new products and services within PAS.
- Closely monitor industry trends and regulatory evolutions as a way to identify new opportunities.
- Drive the analysis on new products/opportunities by challenging them in light of their strategic alignment and business case. Lead studies and ensure the continuity by supervising the subsequent implementation phase.
- Ensure that the successful delivery of the entire project is in line with the desired outcome, as initially foreseen throughout your analysis.
- Pro-actively take decisions or seek approval to ensure the new product/service features are in line with PAS overall business strategy.
- Perform Group Risk Reporting on new initiatives, and ensure that all key stakeholders gave their approval and are aligned around a common understanding.
- Provide direction and support to operational and project teams, in charge of implementing the vision of the team.
- You hold university degree level in either finance, economics, law or management.
- 10+ year’s industry experience or strategic consulting in financial services.
- Broad knowledge of asset servicing and in-depth knowledge of at least one of its domains (e.g. global custody, fund accounting, depositary bank) or business areas (retail, wealth, institutional).
- Experience with implementing regulatory projects in the financial services environment (e.g. UCITS V, AIFMD, MiFID II, PRIIPS, GDPR).
- Experience with implementing digital projects (including in the field of retail banking/wealth management) would be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills as well as excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a proactive approach including managing multiple deadlines and changing project scope/direction.
- Strong soft skills and ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees and client groups to take desired action.
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (must) and French, verbally and written. Any other language will constitute an advantage.
- Proficient with Ms Office tools (Ms Excel, Ms Powerpoint).
This is an intellectually challenging role, which requires a highly motivated individual who is proactive, confident, assertive and able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join a leading financial services group.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies