Project Management Officer
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
Project Management Officer
Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of projects? Do you have strong analytical skills? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– provide administrative support to the project manager using agreed project management methodologies
– set up and improve the project management office which includes defining reporting standards and procedures for project, program and portfolio management.
– manage project administration that will include financial and progress reporting, resource forecasts.
– organize / participate when required to project steering committees and workshops
– maintain documentation for projects, including the tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables
– produce status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control.
You'll be working in the Change Management team in Luxembourg. We are taking care of the change agenda of UBS in Luxembourg with a good mix of strategic projects to support strong business plans and a significant number of regulatory projects. What is essential is a strong focus on ensuring smooth day-to-day business and a good team relationship.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree
– proven experience in a similar position
– a strong written and verbal communication skills and you are comfortable interacting with colleagues inclusive senior management across various areas
– a good knowledge of Microsoft applications (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) is essential
– the ability to adapt and network across a global and complex organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders.
– detail oriented with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
– eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
– conscientious and resilient
– well organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
– fluent in English, French or German would be a strong advantage.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?