Project Manager - Fintech - Luxemburg
- Depends on profile
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
eFront is a fast growing and financially robust FinTech company, private-equity owned, with >100m$ revenues. It is the leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to alternative investments management (private equity, real-estate, infrastructure, debt). eFront serves more than 800 customers in 48 countries. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in 23 cities including New York, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney, and Belgrade.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Project Manager - Luxemburg
Department: Professional Services
As Project Manager you will be responsible to accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities mainly for our Clients in Luxemburg. You will make sure that all client requirements are deliver within deadline and budget.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Validating project estimation (deadlines, budget, action plan) during the pre-sales phase
- Leading the planning and implementation of the projects
- Facilitating the definition of projects scope, goals and deliverables
- Defining projects tasks and resource requirements
- Developing full scale projects plans
- Assembling and coordinating projects staff
- Managing projects budget
- Managing projects resource allocation
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Constantly monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Presenting reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions Defining and following up on the schedule and the quality of the deliverables
- Managing client relations
- Fulfilment of client requirements
- Quality of deliverables
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience
- Technical expertise and product knowledge: Minimum 3 years’ experience in the finance industry (banking, fund management, management company)
- Industry knowledge: Prior experience managing software solution implementation projects within the finance industry
- Extensive track record implementing large, complex enterprise-class solutions related to the finance, investment and banking industry
- Analytical, organized, and able to handle pressure of meeting deadlines
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in risk management
- Qualification in project management or equivalent, PMP certification is a plus.
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our career page http://careers.efront.com/ and join us!