Senior Backend Developer (Python) Luxembourg 80-95k euros.
As a backend developer your primary role will be to design and build new features, improve existing code as well as enhance the performance and reliability of our systems.
The client has developed the first distributed private root of trust system which can be easily and rapidly deployed without any dependencies on traditional public key infrastructure. The client leverages this distributed encryption technology to secure customers against sophisticated identity-based cyberattacks, as well as in delivering an ultra-secure end-to-end encrypted messaging & file sharing/storage platform.
Solving some of the most challenging cybersecurity problems for the world's most interesting customers.
• 5+ years of commercial Python/backend development experience
• Good understanding of networking: TCP/IP, IP addresses, HTTP, DNS, etc.
• Experience with relational databases, particularly MySQL and PostgreSQL
• Hands on experience with Redis and RDS
• Hands on experience with identity protocols including LDAP, SAML and OpenID Connect
• Security tokens (SAML, OAUTH)
• Analytical with a problem-solving mentality
• Willingness, and proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Bonus: Not required, but any experience with cryptography, security best practices, encryption algorithms, etc. is a plus!
• Bonus: low-level programming experience, C++, etc.
• This is to work for a start-up, circa 10 people in Luxembourg – expected to double in 12 months. This role offers you the chance to become team lead or product owner and/or stay as a Senior Python developer.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org