Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a European metal producer looking to hire a QSE Specialist to join the team in Luxembourg.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- In charge of development of the QSE activities and responsible for legal compliance of QSE standards
- Accountable for ISO standards (9001, 14001 and 45001)
- Participate in development of strategy and convert into practical application
- Develop training exercises and lead group sessions
- Reports into QSE group manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5-10 years’ experience in QSE industry
- Understanding of processes in metallurgical industry
- Knowledge of Luxembourg legislation
- Fluent in English and French, German is a bonus
- Located in Luxembourg