Working within our dedicated Market Intelligence & RFP/DD team, you will be involved in several activities such as RFPs participation, Client Due diligence & On site client Due Diligence. As a RFP Content Manager you will be involved in the Due Diligence step of the fund selection process of our prospects and clients.
The role will entail working effectively with several teams in the company (Product Specialists, Sales, Risk, Compliance, Middle Office, Reporting etc.) to gather knowledge indispensable to answer to clients during their Due Diligence process.
The candidate will, under the guidance of the head of RFP/DD and Market intelligence, participate the professionalization of the activity and participate of the development of several project (DOOR, Qorus…)
The team is based both in Luxembourg and Paris. You will be based in Luxembourg with meetings implying your physical presence in Paris.
Amongst other duties, the successful applicant will:
- Respond to RFP/DDQ/RFI questionnaires & other ad hoc client’s requests
- Coordinate with teams across the firm (Product Specialists, Sales, Risk, Compliance, Middle Office, Reporting etc.) to improve, update and expand our overall content base. Participate in the professionalization of this process.
- Improve the consistency, accuracy and utilization of the content of Due diligence questionnaires and develop the potential of the DOOR initiative
- Ensure alignment of knowledge, content and speeches on all Due diligence support (Written & On site) and the optimization of our RFP software (Qorus)
- Coordinate, participate & professionalize the Onsite Due Diligence activity.
- Coordinate with the investment solution team in the identification of potential commercial opportunities
- Mandatory experience in similar and proven fund management environment, ideally in an RFP/DD Team of a company working with PMAPS, Qvidian or Qorus.
- Excellent understanding of the fund management industry (all asset classes, philosophy and process and financial technical instruments), and be able to communicate it internally and externally
- Good organizational skills – be able to manage different deadlines and priorities from different sources and ensure timeliness of delivery
- Proactive nature – to be able to anticipate future requirements, and also determine information which may be of interest to distribution channels
- Excellent knowledge of Asset Management client segments
- Strong written skills, numeracy and creativity
- Strong communication skills– to be able to communicate and adapt the investment messages to a range of audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills – to be able to build good relationships with internal content contributor
- Fluent in English is mandatory