Review of subscription agreements and KYC documents for new investorsMaintenance of KYC information in the clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management system (EDMS)
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
Register Officer - Luxembourg
Alter Domus is a fully integrated Fund and Corporate services provider, dedicated to international private equity & infrastructure houses, real estate firms, private debt managers, multinationals, capital markets issuers and private clients. Our vertically integrated approach offers tailor-made administration solutions across the entire value chain of investment structures, from fund level down to local Special Purpose Vehicles.
Founded in Luxembourg in 2003, Alter Domus has continually expanded its global service offer and today counts 39 offices and desks across five continents. This international network enables clients to benefit globally from the expertise of more than 1,800 experienced professionals active in fund administration, corporate secretarial, accounting, consolidation, tax and legal compliance, depositary services and debt administration services. We are proud to serve 9 of the 10 largest private equity houses, 6 of the 10 largest real estate firms and 5 of the 10 largest private debt managers in the world.
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a REGISTER OFFICER. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- You will be part of the Regulatory services team and you will be in charge of:
- Review of subscription agreements and KYC documents for new investors
- Follow up KYC missing information with the Engagement team and the client
- Maintenance of KYC information in the clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management system (EDMS)
- Performance of the ongoing monitoring tasks related to these investors
- You hold a degree in law, finance or economics;
- You have between 1 and 3 years experience in compliance in the Private Equity, Real Estate, Debt, Infrastructure industry;
- You show high interest in regulatory and compliance topics
- You are fluent in English. Any other language will be considered an advantage;
- You like working in a small team and you are able to think out of the box;
- You are a results-oriented person;
- You combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail.