Regulatory Business Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Synechron is a global consulting and technology organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry through its three main business focus areas: digital, business consulting, and technology. Based in New York, the company has 18offices around the globe, with over 8,000 employees producing close to $500M in annual revenue. For more information on the company please visit the website or our LinkedIn community.
In order to pursue our growth in Luxembourg, Synechron is recruiting:
Regulatory Business Analyst (H/F)
- Performing regulatory analysis (EMIR regulations)
- Developing test plans and test cases
- Testing and documentation
- Education: University diploma/Master in Law/Economics or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience on a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of EMIR regulations
- Good understanding of regulatory environment
- Strong functional testing capabilities
- Results-oriented individual with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Fluency in French and English
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in their work to the satisfaction of our customers.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development)
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality, punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.
How to apply?
Send your application (CV and a short presentation letter) quoting Regulatory BA in the subject line of your email to the address below. We will handle your case confidentially.