Regulatory Distribution Analyst/Consultant (m/f) for our German desk - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Regulatory Consulting department combines in-depth industry knowledge with technical expertise in the investment fund industry to proactively provide our clients with cutting edge compliance, regulatory and cross-border distribution services. The Regulatory Registration team is looking for a passionate fund professional to join the team.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Serve the investment fund industry with high quality regulatory advice
- Develop a strong understanding of the local rules and challenges related to the distribution of foreign funds (UCITS and AIFs) on a cross border basis
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and development of the department’s regulatory database
- Lead projects and coordinate assistance to clients in the interpreting the local regulations applicable to foreign UCITS and AIFs marketed in multiple host jurisdictions
- Organize internal and external training sessions
To fit in the role, you also:
- Hold a Master or university degree in law, economics or business administration (other related certifications are strongly appreciated)
- Have 2-5 years of experience in the investment fund industry
- Be fluent in English and German. French is considered as an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Have flexible working arrangements
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
What impact will you make?