Revenue Analyst (M/F) 18 months contract
Who we're looking for
We are looking for someone who will report to the Revenue Operations Team Leader within the Finance department.
The Revenue Analyst plays a key role in reviewing and booking 2/3 of the Schroders Group gross revenue as a result of client investments into pooled funds in the UK, Europe, APAC and the US. Pooled fund fees are charged directly in the fund accounts and generated either by third party providers or through Schroders' process. The Revenue Analyst provides an invoice to the custodian/ trustee to enable payment of the fees to be made.
In the past 10 years, the Schroders Group Finance function has expanded the role of the Revenue Operations team in Luxembourg, creating a global centre of competence for the processing and booking of fees earned from pooled funds globally. About Schroders
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper. What you'll do
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Static data management in Finance tools involving but not limited to fund products
- Perform revenue calculations and reviews (e.g. management / administration fees, etc.) including reconciliations between revenue accrued and paid
- Accounting for revenue received in the Management Companies of the fund products into various Schroders subsidiary books
- Prepare monthly invoices and payment instructions
- Provide analysis and commentary to other Finance teams
- Maintain accurate procedures whilst escalating any issues to the line manager
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Finance
- At least 2 years of similar or relevant experience in Asset Management business is required
- Strong English, with at least one additional European language (e.g. French, German, etc.)
- Excellent computer skills (advanced knowledge of MS Excel)
What you'll be like
- Analytical and highly numerate
- Ability to streamline functions
- Fast learner who can implement system and process changes
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
- You are driven, collaborative, able to deal with ambiguity
- You are enthusiastic and emotionally resilient
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.