• Work on the maintenance, design, testing and implementation of new and existing credit tools (project work)
• Provide support on credit and collateral issues, to various departments such as Sales, Risk Management, etc.
• Contribute to the review, update and development of credit policies, procedures and guidelines
• Review and assess the impact on the credit business of new regulations and guidelines issued by relevant authorities in Luxembourg, Frankfurt and Singapore
• University degree in Economics / Mathematics / Statistics.
• Good understanding of financial markets and pricing of fixed-income instruments
• Excellent command of English language
• Database querying (SQL)
• Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Access
• Communication skills
• Team spirit
• Knowledge of key regulation (MaRisk, CSDR, CSSF 12/552)