DO Recruitment Advisors is delighted to represent a leading Real Estate fund, in their search for a dynamic Senior Accountant.
SENIOR ASSOCIATE REAL ESTATE ACCOUNTANT (M/F)
- Review day to day accounting for various companies
- Bank statements;
- Incoming invoices;
- Outgoing invoices;
- Accruals and provisions;
- Maintain interest calculation schedules;
- Maintain amortisation / depreciation schedules if applicable;
- Month-end reconciliations;
- Intercompany reconciliations and advise administration department on intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Preparation and/or review of financial statements.
Administration & General :
- Review periodical VAT returns;
- Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows;
- Assistance with preparation of the monthly management reports;
- Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any;
- Preparation of financial information/analysis as required;
- Preparation of outgoing invoices where applicable;
General administrative tasks:
- Assistance year end reporting process / audit process
- Preparation of annual US tax reporting packages;
- Preparation of annual accounts;
- Assist with consolidation process;
- Liaise with external auditors;
- Preparation of ad hoc reports / reconciliations.
- Support and coach junior members;
- Assist with preparation of various Bank Reporting, if required;
- Support asset management team with ad hoc financial information / analysis as required;
- Support acquisitions team with financial information as required;
- Work with tax advisors to ensure that tax structuring for investments is complied with and that tax opinion are updated where relevant;
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial reporting processes;
- Liaise with 3rd party administrators and finance teams across Europe.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
Degree in accounting (ACCA or similar);
4-6 years' relevant professional experience;
Fluency in English (verbally and in writing) is a compulsory requirement as there is a very high exposure to the London and New York Asset Managers;
Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software (Yardi preferably);
Excellent organisation skills;
Goal oriented and hands on mentality.
Our client is a leading company operating in the real estate funds industry.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, our client can ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check may also be requested.