SENIOR TRUST ACCOUNTANT, GERM/ENGL (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is recruiting a SENIOR TRUST ACCOUNTANT GERM/ENGL (M/F) for one of our clients, a Luxembourg based service provider. You will be joining a steadily growing company with experienced partners specialized in domiciliation services. You will be part of a proactive and strongly connected team of people working with a wide range of clients around the globe.
THE ROLE :
As a Senior Accountant , you will be responsible for all accounting matters for a portfolio of Luxembourg companies under Lux GAAP.
The following tasks will be part of your new role:
• You will be entrusted with the day-to-day bookkeeping
• You are responsible for asset accounting and incoming and outgoing invoices
• You will prepare reports for periodic closings and annual financial statements
• You will support the reporting process under Lux GAAP
• You will have client contact for reports, reconciliation of accounts and assist on audit
• You will prepare periodic and annual VAT and direct tax returns
• You will be involved in the review and training of team members
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE :
• You have a degree in accounting (minimum Bac +3)
• You possess 5 + years of working experience in a similar position preferably in Luxembourg in a fiduciary environment or trust environment
• You have excellent German and English communication skills, and French is a plus
• You have excellent knowledge of Lux GAAP
• Ideally you would have already gathered experience in tax compliance matters
• (VAT and CIT)
• Knowledge of legal administration tasks is seen as a strong asset
• Consider team spirit to be of major benefit to yourself and your colleagues
Our client is a service provider located in the city of Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested