Security Project Manager (M/F)
We are looking for a Security Project Manager
to join the Production Security team of our client, in the banking sector in Luxembourg.
By joining NEOFACTO, you will be able to work on challenging projects in complex technical environments and upskill on a large range of technologies !
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Manage firewall flows on a complex banking environment with several particular segregations
- Carry out several Security Projects :
- Vulnerability Management: manage existing vulnerability scanners already implemented in the bank, follow-up of vulnerability patching, review and improve processes, as well as implement new scanner on non covered network area and produce KPI
- Log collection: implement logging infrastructure with advanced log collection for workstations, servers, network equipments, storage, databases and middlewares to put in place a SIEM and take control in real time over intrusion attempts by developing use-cases to exploit log correlation
- Privileged Account Management (PAM): implement PAM solution in the bank to control and record privileged access to sensitive assets o Malware Detection and Patching: add maturity to the already in place malware detection process by installing and maintaining antiviruses on assets not yet covered, installing network probe able to analyse in real time internet trafic etc.
- Report KPIs
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or a related field
- Extensive experience in security projects or in a similar role
- Knowledge in ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 27005 / CISSP standards
- Strong expertise in security solutions
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and French
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle...)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo'Squad !