Our client is growing and with an innovative culture; it promotes a collaborative working environment. You will be working with financial controllers, senior managers, auditors to deliver against business objectives.
So, if you have at least 3 years’ experience of alternative fund accounting and have an understanding of accounting treatment for complex structures – this could be the next career opportunity for you!
• Take ownership of your portfolio of real estate investments including preparation and review of accounting requirements and financial statements (using LUX GAPP or IFRS)
• Coordinate the financial reporting for these funds (and underlying entities) as well as reporting packs, with Financial Controllers and senior management.
• Understand and advise on the impact or amendment of accounting treatments of the funds, work with the Financial Controllers and other finance team members as required
• Performing liquidity review and reporting to senior management as well as other ad hoc reporting as required (e.g. budget review)
• Involvement in operational oversight; e.g. reviewing ledgers for payments, accruals; review bank reconciliations
• Build and maintain relationship with different internal and external stakeholders; including senior management, financial controllers and auditors
In order to qualify for this role you will have:
• University degree in Accounting/Finance with ideally a professional qualification such as ACCA (including part qualified or working towards)
• At least 3 years of Alternative fund accounting and have an understanding of accounting treatment for funds and complex structures; including preparation of financial statements for a range of entities
• Strong experience of Lux GAAP, IFRS and consolidation is preferred
• Fluent in English both written and verbal, with another European language advantageous
• Be flexible, able to take on ad-hoc projects and desire to learn
• Experience of working with real estate funds and/or real estate investment structures, is advantageous
If you are interested in this position, please apply as a priority!
We handle all applications in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working solely in the Luxembourg market for over a decade. With market-leading expertise, our director has over 20 years of experience recruiting in the Luxembourg market. Our clients include private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, banks, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Finance, Financial Control, Financial Accounting, Legal Counsel, Company Secretary, Corporate Officer, Corporate Governance, Portfolio Management, performance analysis, Legal, Risk Management, Operational Risk, Financial Risk, Regulatory Compliance, Financial Crime Compliance, Investment Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Fund Administration, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law,
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…) real estate, private equity, private debt, infrastructure and securitization, capital markets.
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +352 27 86 67 20, or please go to https://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn