Senior Advisers and Assistant Manager’s in Deal Advisory (Due Diligence)
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Meraki Talent are recruiting for Senior Advisers and Assistant Manager’s in Deal Advisory (Due Diligence) to join a big4 firm in Luxembourg. These are rare opportunities as only fluent English is essential (French or German is considered an asset)
The firm deliver a wide range of transaction related services, which include financial diligence in support of deal evaluation, reporting and refinancing advice. Their engagements are a mix of long and short client-site and office-based projects in Luxembourg and overseas.
They have a need for an individual who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
• Analyze business and financial topics.
• Assist in identifying deal issues and provide suggestions for solutions.
• Help in the preparation of high quality deliverables.
• Prepare key summary section and reports.
• The candidate should expect to work over a cross section of industries and geographies but with a focus on the Luxembourg marketplace.
• The individual will also participate in marketing, knowledge sharing and practice development.
• An ambitious individual with strong analytical skills who will relish the challenge of working in Deal Advisory.
• You hold a business degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics and/or Strategic Management and ideally some experience in finance through internships.
• 3+ years of experience finance & accounting, due diligence, private equity, funds, etc.
• You are proactive, highly motivated and take responsibility for your own work.
• You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and can work efficiently under pressure.
• You have strong analytical and communication skills.
• You are fluent in English.
You will experience different corporate cultures in a European financial center and international environment of project work. You will analyse complex business situations with the support of experienced colleagues. From the first day on you will be assigned to challenging tasks
To apply for this role please contact email@example.com or for more information call +44 141 648 9416.