Your environment : The DEV DBA team consists of 4 people on site (internal and service providers) and partnership with external delivery companies. The team is responsible for managing physical data models and databases performance, Corporate Operational Data Store (CODS) and datamarts, dataflows implementation and BI tooling management and their evolution. The main technologies used are Oracle based (Exadata), SAP Business Objects, BODS, Qlikview, Dataiku DSS.
Your mission :
Ensure design, tuning, performance, technical maintenance, support and advice on Oracle databases of in-house applications and packages.
You will have to :
- Participate in the design and processing of the technical release maintenance (TRM) to newer oracle version of the existing databases (11.2, 12.1 to 18c or 19c),
- Create, Test and Deliver operating instructions to the Prod DBA team (TRM scripts/procedures),
- Troubleshoot problems related to databases, applications and
- Provide technical support to application development teams, both on internal developments and packages,
- Interface with internal team responsible of the database administration in Production and Integration environment,
- Participate to the logical / physical design of databases with developers,
- Perform proactive SQL and database tuning, be able to react to issues,
- Review physical design and SQL code frequently to ensure the standards are well respected,
- Implement and enforce security rules for all of the Oracle Databases …
Your profile :
- You are bachelor or master degree in computer science, or equivalent experience,
- You respect your commitments with high quality deliverables,
- You are creative, take initiatives always in the respect of team working and company,
- You are fluent in both written and spoken French, and a very good level in English.
IT background :
- You have several years of experience in databases management,
- You have technical skills and relevant experience in one or more of the following domains :
- Oracle RDBMS administration on Unix / Linux systems,
- Physical design and SQL tuning,
- Oracle 11g, 12c, 18c, PL/SQL, EM Grid Control,
- Unix/Linux Shell scripting skills;
- Additional skills in the following areas will be of advantage : Exadata, Partitioning, Multi-tenant, APEX,
- Culture and knowledge in BI exploitation tooling will be an advantage : SAP BI4, SAS, Qlikview, Dataiku DSS.
A knowledge of Oracle Big Data Appliance or the Cloudera ecosystem will be an advantage.
- A general knowledge of the banking industry will be an advantage,
- Team working,
- Good communication and analytical skills,
- Willing to learn and teach team members.