The Senior Business Analyst is a highly organised, self-motivated and entrepreneurial leader with a willingness to take initiative and drive to deliver outstanding client service in a timely manner.
He/She will be part of the Solution Design and Onboarding department and will be responsible for Designing, document and rollout Operating Models.
This leader will support the team in managing a portfolio of initiatives.
Providing support to all Onboarding team members to execute critical path activities in the Onboarding process. As well as Internal stakeholder management.
Last but not least, setting the best delivery, documentation (internal and external), and execution standards that are of the highest professional and competitive standards
What do you need to succeed:
- 5+ years experience in the industry
- BA or BSc in business, or other relevant degrees
- Experience managing a range of projects/deliverables, PM/BA experience and/or qualifications
- Transversal business knowledge with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, independent, high-pressure, corporate environment
- Strong understanding of Compliance, Risk and Legal
- Ability to absorb and analyse complex information and data, understand the relevance, synthesize and summarise
- Outstanding technical writing and verbal communications expertise
- Strong know-how in technology and systems
- Highly proficient in MS Office and business software
If you are interested in this job opportunity, do not hesitate to send your CV. We will be in touch with you for more information.