- Permanent, Full time
- Pictet & Cie Luxembourg
- 13 Jun 18
- Full time
Senior Fund Accountant
The Pictet Group is a partnership of seven owner managers, with principles of succession and transmission of ownership that have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805. It offers only wealth management, asset management and related asset services. The Group does not engage in investment banking, nor does it extend commercial loans. With more than CHF 509 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2017, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,300 people. It has 27 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
Assigned to the Funds Accounting Department, you will be responsible for producing, calculating and checking the NAVs of funds administered in Luxembourg. You will also be involved in all events affecting the lifecycle of the funds and the department by playing an active role in the development of its activities.
- Calculating and checking NAVs of in-house and third-party funds.
- Responding to the different requests from clients (inside and outside the Group), in order to guarantee a quality service that meets the requirements of a diverse client base.
- Taking a critical view of the procedures in place and contributing to the development of the Accounting Department with a view to optimising processes and minimising risks.
- Contributing to all tasks relating to the lifecycle of funds.
Educational background and experience:
- University degree (at least BAC +2) in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- At least four years' experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of MultiFonds accounting software an asset.
- In-depth understanding of fund administration and the relationships with the different stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of pooling and hedging operations would be a plus.
- Good command of French and excellent knowledge of English.
- Extremely rigorous in performing checks.
- Team player who is approachable and flexible.
- Dynamic with an enquiring mind.
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts.
- Sense of initiative and desire to deliver top-quality customer service.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies