For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an experienced Internal Auditor for the EMEA region. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
- 23 Apr 18
Senior Internal Auditor
- You will be responsible for planning and conducting of internal audit engagements, covering the range of Alter Domus operations;
- You will ensure that operations are conducted in accordance with company’s policies, procedures, and legal/regulatory requirements;
- You will apply relevant audit procedures to ensure that controls are correctly in place and mitigate the risk;
- You will make appropriate conclusions on controls and procedures in place;
- You will formulate recommendations regarding corrective measure to be implemented;
- You will report to the internal audit senior manager, based in Luxembourg.
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in accounting, finance or economics;
- You have ideally 2 to 5 years of experience in internal audit;
- You have a first relevant experience in the field of alternative investment fund administration;
- You have a sound knowledge of current internal audit standards and the regulatory environment;
- Big 4 accountancy background is desirable;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French or any other language will be considered as an asset);
- You are willing to travel;
- You possess team spirit and a capacity to build strong client relationships;
- You are eager to learn and able to adapt to a fast changing environment.