Senior Java Software Engineer (M/F)
a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening: Senior Java Software Engineer (M/F) Context:
The project the development of an information system providing efficient management of the conferences and interpretation services of a European Institution. It is a J2EE-based software development project implementing two Web-based applications (using of the Struts framework) and a complex Java Swing client interfacing to the middle layer. The system interfaces with seven external legacy systems where data is exported in various formats, from XML to custom flat files. It includes a comprehensive reporting layer that makes use of the Oracle XSU library to produce the XML source data. Reports are transformed to HTML or PDF (using Apache FOP). The reporting layer makes use of an external web service for printing the documents within the Institution. A web service based dissemination layer has been created to facilitate the interfacing of meeting and interpretation data to external systems. You will...
Job Requirements You have...
- Develop technical analyzes based on a functional analysis file;
- Participate in functional working group meetings and project progress meetings;
- Contribute to the estimation of the efforts/costs, deadlines and resources required for the success of each project under agreed terms of reference;
- Program information systems and/or technical and architectural components based on a specification file;
- Manage the code check procedure;
- Implementation of unit tests, regression and integration;
- Perform corrective, adaptive and scalable maintenance of existing applications;
- Apply the quality control rules, in cooperation with the quality assurance team;
- Provide support during deployments and system configurations
- Perform technical prototypes and comparatively evaluate candidate technologies
- write or update the technical documentation;
- Provide assistance in the drafting of user manuals and training of users;
You will get...
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or other relevant field.
- At least 4 years of experience in development.
- Excellent knowledge of Spring 4, JPA, Hibernate, TOMCAT, JMS, HTTP Caching
- Experience developing REST APIs and HTML5 website
- Experience in applications using HTTP Caching techniques
- Oracle / SQL development experience
- Maven and GIT experience
- IntellJ experience, TeamCity is a plus
- Experience in a PDF generation framework (FOP, iText, other) would be a plus
- Experience in new presentation technologies is a plus (p.e. ThymeLeaf)
- You must have a good command of English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business)
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com . *Please submit your CV in English All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.