Senior Java Software Engineer (M/F)
We are looking for one of our customers: Senior Java Software Engineer (M/F) Only Candidates which are willing to be relocated in LUXEMBOURG! Project description:
We are looking for a motivated person able to work on some challenging software. This person will be tightly integrated in an experienced and proefficient team. The position is not only for developement, the person will be full part of the whole business including: analysis, design, maintenance testing, and/or refactoring exercises.
The project centralizes and standardizes the data of a European Institution.
These data are disseminated to the European Institution's IT projects using direct access and web services. More than 130 clients application are using this application in the European Institution. Job Requirements Nature of the tasks:
- Requirements analysis
- Development in accordance to the specifications
- Development of unit and integration test suits, plans and programs
- Integration with other applications
- Production of technical documentation
- University degree with minimum 6-8+ years' experience in Java projects
- Experience with UML or case tools
- Experience with relational databases
- Optionally analysis/design experience
- Good knowledge of French (mandatory) and English
Other specific expertise:
- Master's degree in Computer Science
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments