Leading International Bank is looking for a Senior Market Risk Analyst to join their team in Luxembourg. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with the Chief Risk Officer.
My client is open to applicants looking to permanently relocate to Luxembourg; they must be eligible to work in the EU; Unfortunately Non-EU citizens will be considered
- Assessing the Bank’s portfolio, identifying financial risks and reporting these to Senior Management.
- Reviewing the Bank’s Market Risk. Creating independent recommendations on the Bank’s Market Risks. Responsible for liquidity and market risk initiatives.
- Regulating conducting liquidity dress testing, analysing, and presenting results.
- Quantifying Market Risk exposures and limits.
- Responsible for report risk metrics and risk-dashboard information and reporting it to the head of the department and to senior management.
- Develop and implement market risk measurement approach; this includes Var, stress testing and market risk limits.
- Function as Basel III CRD Subject Matter expert. Conduct Risk Management of Treasury Operations.
- The Ideal candidate will have the following experience: Minimum 7-9 years of Market/Liquidity Risk experience.
- Proven experience analysing and quantifying Market Risk/Liquidity risk exposures. Systems: Fluency with VBA and/or other programming skills for maintain analytical models.
- Products: Demonstrated knowledge of derivative products.
- Experience with various asset classes is desirable.
- Language: Fluency in English is Essential. University Degree is essential.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive Base salary and Benefits Package.
- Excellent opportunities for internal mobility.
- On-going opportunities for training, learning and development.
- Given the size of the team, this position offers variety and scope of responsibility. Opportunity to work with senior-management in an open and collaborative environment.
Next Steps: If you would like to find out more about this role, or you would recommend someone who would be suitable for this role, please get in touch by submitting a copy of your most updated CV to email@example.com