Senior Outlook Support Engineer
CTG IT Solutions is an IT Services Company dedicated to European Institutions.
The current Email environment (80000 mailboxes) is based on MS-Exchange 2010 / MS-Outlook2010 and has to be migrated to an on premise solution based on MS-Exchange 2016 / MS-Outlook 2016 by the end of 2018.
We are looking for a high level expert who is mastering the Microsoft windows environment
(Windows 10, Office 2016, Windows 2016 server, MS-Exchange 20xx) and who also has experience with mobile devices (active sync).
You must have a solid experience and aptitude to execute the following tasks:
- The third level support of the MS-Outlook in all possible configuration settings including inter-actions with back-end and mobile applications.
- The analysis, report and follow-up of problems with other teams and suppliers.
- The communication and report of incident resolutions to all involved entities (including the end users).
- The management of efficient communication means to ease the sharing of information with the other support teams and end users community.
- The development of scripts or applications linked to the Email / Active Directory environment to ease the introduction of new facilities or diagnostic tools.
You will also participate on ad-hoc basis in:
- The Evaluation of new solutions or improvements in accordance with business needs.
- The design and definition of reference configuration settings for different client configurations in accordance with the remaining of the environment and security guidelines.
You should :
- Demonstrate a proven experience in the above-mentioned tasks is essential.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating systems family: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows networking and of the Active Directory (Group Policies etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Exchange and MS-Outlook.
- Ideally speak English and/or French (spoken), technical writing skills in English and/or French.
- Be able to participate in multi-lingual meetings (English and French spoken), ease of communication in technical matters.
- Certification of ITIL for service delivery and service support is considered an asset.
Our offer :
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car.
- 5 additional vacation days each year.
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans.
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks).
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.