Senior Private Banker DUTCH Desk for Dynamic and renowned Brand
- 140K - 180K + Car + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Kingsley & Partners
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
My client is a well-known Banking. It offers a global approach to its clients, especially for VH and UHNW (providing private banking to family office services as well as corporate & investment banking solutions). It is now looking for a Senior Private Banker specialized on Dutch clients.
What will you benefit from?
- An attractive salary: between 140K € and 180K €
- Generous bonuses
- Company car can be negotiated
- Full package (health insurance, pension plan,…)
- You will work in a dynamic environment with ambitious goals and a long-term project
- You represent a famous and strong brand
- Build, develop and maintain your clients
- You manage your clients needs and expectations, providing tailor-made solutions
- Listen to your clients, inform and advise them on their wealth, while keeping in mind a holistic approach
- Advise on products, services matching the clients needs (financial and non-financial offer)
- Identify cross selling opportunities. Introduce the clients to the specific divisions within the bank
· You have experience in a similar position
· You are a team player
· But you are autonomous and pro-active
· You benefit from a network of clients
· You are ambitious and result-oriented
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV in WORD format (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88. Our consultants are available anytime to answer your questions.
Kingsley and Partners is an executive search boutique that offers staffing solutions in three specific domains, being: Wealth Management, Finance and Legal.
- Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers: http://www.kingsleyandpartners.com
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/3281693/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kingsley-Partners-373505889700668/
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted