Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with an International Private Bank in Luxembourg who are looking to actively develop the Polish and wider CEE markets as a strategic goal of increasing their international market coverage. The Bank is itself works very closely with its Corporate Banking and Investment Banking platform to provide holistic solutions to High Net Worth and Ultra High New Worth private clients.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- To develop and manage a portfolio of Private Clients from the Polish or other Central Eastern European market (Slovakia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Bulgaria, Romania)
- The Bank has a strong corporate presence in Poland and other CEE locations and from this it generates a high a level of interest in the Private Banking business. One focus of yours would be to develop these leads into Private Banking clients
- Attempt to transfer a percentage of the existing portfolio of clients you are already managing from the Central Eastern European markets
- Work closely with both your new and existing clients to offer a full range of discretionary and advisory wealth management services.
- To on-board and book these private clients with the Bank in Luxembourg, working towards Net New Money (NNM) and Return on Asset (ROA) targets.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role as a Private Banker or wealth manager covering the Polish or other Central Eastern European market
- Prior track record of client development and asset acquisition
- A well-developed network of professional and personal contacts to enable you to continuously introduce new clients to the Group for our target markets.
- A solid understanding of both the compliance and regulatory implications pertaining to your target markets.
- Role reports into Managing Director, Head of International Private Banking