Senior Private Banker UH European Desk – Old Prestigious Bank
- Permanent, Full time
- Kingsley & Partners
- 18 Oct 17 2017-10-18
My client is a well-known Banking Group headquartered in Switzerland. Its core business is exclusively dedicated to Wealth Management and Institutional clients. It offers a global approach to its clients, especially for UHNW (providing private banking to family office services as well as corporate & investment banking solutions). In regards with its project for UH clients, it is now looking for a Senior Private Banker specialized on UHNWI (they could consider hiring 2 people at the same time).
What will you benefit from?
- An attractive salary: between 125K € and 185K €
- Company car
- Generous bonuses (based on a formula + Discretionary)
- Full package (health insurance, pension plan…)
- You will work in a dynamic environment with ambitious goals and a long-term project
- You have the opportunity to close deals based on M&A, private equity, …
- You represent a famous and strong brand
- Build, develop and maintain your clients
- You manage your clients needs and expectations, providing tailor-made solutions
- Listen to your clients, inform and advise them on their wealth, while keeping in mind a holistic approach
- Advise on products, services matching the clients needs (financial and non-financial offer)
· You are a well confirmed Senior Banker with great experience with UH clients
· You are a team player but you are autonomous
· You act as an entrepreneur, you are pro-active
· You benefit from a network of clients
· You are ambitious and result-oriented
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV in WORD format (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88. Our consultants are available anytime to answer your questions.
Kingsley and Partners is an executive search boutique that offers staffing solutions in three specific domains, being: Wealth Management, Finance and Legal.
- Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers:
- Follow us on LinkedIn:
- Follow us on Facebook:
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted