Are you a Project Manager with 5+ years of professional experience in a similar role for the Financial/ Banking sector? Then this would be a great opportunity for you to join an international and multicultural company like Synechron. We are a global consulting and technology organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry.
Senior Project Manager
What would be your mission?
You will be responsible for identifying and managing the resources to successfully carry out large, complex projects including individual systems development projects.
As Senior Project Manager, you will be expected to deliver complex multi-location projects with the best practices.
What would be your tasks?
You will be responsible to:
- Manage complex project streams as part of an overall multi million, multi year Programme
- Ensure successful implementation of IFS projects
- Manage the full lifecycle software development
- Ensure that all code changes are sufficiently tested before production implementation
- Deliver on time, on budget and control scope
- Track and report the project progress to PM governance and management
- Ensure that the reconciliation process of actuals against estimates works efficiently
- Report to senior management on a regular basis
What kind of profile are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- University degree or equivalent in a computer based discipline
- Ideally Project Management Institute certified PMP project manager
- Solid and proven experience within financial services of complex, multi million euro projects
- Knowledge of the investment funds industry would be considered as a plus
- Good team player with excellent communications skills
- Excellent analytical skills and very strong understanding of the SDLC
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of French or German would be an asset
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in challenging projects with continuous learning opportunities.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development).
- We customize your training to fit your career path!
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality in a dynamic and collaborative environment punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.