Senior Registration Administrator
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Our client is a leading Fund Administration Company with over $250 Billion AUM. They are looking for a Snr Registrations Administer to join their team in Luxembourg.
- Adhere to the relevant AML/KYC standards applied by the business on behalf of their customers while all regulatory, compliance, risk management and due diligence controls of the business are respected (e.g. 4 eyes principle).
- Be the contact person for Clients and Investors for operational issues and support during the account opening process.
- Take ownership of rather complex cases and/or analyses, consulting with your line management, senior management and compliance where necessary.
- Use appropriate tact and diplomacy when exchanging complex or sensitive information with internal or external stakeholders.
- Reception of investor AML/KYC documentation.
- Ensure that investor AML/KYC documentation is verified in a timely manner.
Transfer Agency experience
Good knowledge of AML/KYC standards
Good English language skills both written and spoken.