Senior Relationship Manager specialized on Middle – East / GCC Countries
- Fix Salary + discretionary bonus + extra percentage on NNA and revenue generated
- Permanent, Full time
- Kingsley & Partners
- 18 Oct 17 2017-10-18
My client is a multi-segmented bank with a strongly developed Wealth Management division. Being one of Luxembourg’s leading Private banks, it tends to design bespoke solutions that meet the financial and Wealth Planning needs of its clients. By already having offices in different Middle-Eastern countries, it can provide Top-Notch and in-depth services for this type of clientele.
It is currently recruiting a Senior Private Banker or Team for its office in Luxembourg. This to develop the market and to manage the high-profile clients that are already introduced to the bank.
Its plan is to be the main reference in terms of quality within the region. To reach that target it needs experienced and well-introduced Private Bankers with an excellent network.
What you will benefit from:
- A competitive fix salary that will depend on various factors (seniority, business plan, …)
- The opportunity to be part of a long-term project
- An expertise within Wealth Management of more than 40 years
- State of the art services for your clients
- A well-known Brand Name across the targeted regions
- A discretionary bonus + extra percentage on NNA and revenue generated
- Responsible for building, developing and retaining your own portfolio of UHNW clients
- Serve at best your clients with all means necessary to ensure their satisfaction
- Grow your local market network by referrals and by identifying new prospects
- Implement a quantitative prospect development plan with measurable actions
- You have a proven track-record in acquiring and retaining clients
- You have at least 5 years of experience within Private Banking / Wealth Management
- You already have a strong network with various Middle-Eastern / GCC countries
- You are motived, self-directed and driven
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV in WORD format (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88. Our consultants, are available anytime to answer your questions.
Kingsley and Partners is an executive search boutique that offers staffing solutions in three specific domains, being: Wealth Management, Finance and Legal.
• Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers:
• Follow us on LinkedIn:
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted