Senior Risk Manager
- competitive EUR
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 06 Sep 18 2018-09-06
As a Senior Risk Manager, you will work directly with the office local CFO, and will be in contact with the team based in Luxembourg, Paris & London.
Senior Risk Manager - Real Estate Investment Company
You are an expert as a Risk Manager?
You want to work in a key role?
You want to join a successful company in the Alternative Investment Business?
If you can answer "yes" to these three questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
Based in the city of Luxembourg, you will work directly with the office local CFO, and will be in contact with the team based in Luxembourg, Paris & London. The office is headquartered in the UK and Luxembourg employs a dozen of employees.
Your responsibility as a Risk Manager:
- Modelling the risk of a financial portfolio;
- Updating the models regarding the new assets;
- Reviewing funds' risk profiles and calibrate the risk limits;
- Participating to the implementation and management of oversight controls and risk analysis in line with the standard company procedures;
- Reviewing the risk management plan regarding the risk profile of each funds;
- Reporting the risks to the CSSF, investors & board of directors;
- Participating to the review of the risk management processes and internal policies;
- Providing input into various projects;
Your profile as a Risk Manager:
- A Master's degree (ideally degree in Finance, or Economics or equivalent);
- A 5-10 years' in a similar position. An AIFMD experience is mandatory. An Experience with Private Equity and Real Estate business will be an asset;
- Technical and theoretical knowledge of Luxembourgish funds' rules and regulations (UCITS, AIFs) regarding the risk management;
- English (writing and speaking) is mandatory;
- Microsoft Office tools' mastery (mainly Excel);
- Proactive, with strong analytical and communications skills.
- Working in a successful and established Real Estate institution in Luxembourg;
- A permanent contract;
- A key position;
- A salary and package linked to your background.
Keywords: Risk | Manager | AIFs | Funds | Modelling |Real Estate | Private Equity | Luxembourg
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.