Senior Tax Advisor Market- Leading Investment Management Group have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Tax Advisor to join them due to growth.
This role will work closely with the AVP to provide tax advice to Group and minimize the Group’s exposure to tax risks in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, whilst maximizing the risk adjusted return on the Group’s investments.
- Providing advice on international tax structuring for private equity and real estate investments
- Advising on day-to-day affairs of the Group; all investments made by the Group and their execution from a tax perspective.
- Responsible for the review and finalization of all routine tax filings and returns from a direct tax and VAT perspective
- Provide advice in relation to the Group’s tax compliance with all applicable tax laws and regulations
- Monitor amendments to tax laws and regulations, and advise on their implications on the Group’s operations, liabilities and employees
- Manage tax risks in accordance with established policies and general principles of law, whilst enabling the Group to meet its legal obligations
- Ensure knowledge and understanding of financial structures employed in Group’s investments, including but not limited to investment trusts, private equity structure and other co-investment arrangements
- Ensure fundamental understanding of common tax risks and mitigation strategies
- Assist with establishing and implementing tax policies and procedures to ensure efficient and high-quality advice with lower cost is provided
- Conducting tax laws research as required
- University degree in law with tax specialization
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg tax laws and regulations
- International tax structuring experience in private equity, real estate, financial services sector is required.
- Good understanding of financial statements
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Spanish, French, German or other languages is a bonus
If you are an ambitious Tax professional interested in developing your career in one the most successful investment management companies in the world please apply with your full CV.