Senior Transaction Administrator, Luxembourg
As Transaction Management Senior Administrator you will be in charge of the administration of Luxembourg funds and the processing of transactions supported by accurate and complete documentation.
What will you do?
- Support the supervisor and manager on BAU to ensure quality of service provided to clients
- Support the supervisor and manager on internal projects, new process implementation and regulatory changes
- Support team in case of specific or technical queries during the investment transaction process
- Ensure transactions are processed within the agreed the cut off time
- Ensure proper control on banking transactions – managing receipts of funds and processing disbursements
- Analyse client’s operational and legal documentation with regards to investment transactions
- Coordinate and manage interaction with the Depositary team
- Develop dedicated expertise in various matters (capital calls, secondary market, partly paid and fully paid, etc.)
- Prepare/review client reporting, e.g. audit requests, etc., ensure resolutions of the various client queries in a timely manner and ensure proper resolution of issues including those with internal departments
- Ensure proper communication with external and internal stakeholders
- Ensure client retention through proper service delivery and active support of client reviews
- Ensure an efficient operational service to clients with internal processes being followed
What do you need to succeed?
- University or post-Graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Law with work experience in Fund Administration Operations, or Depositary functions for 2.5 to 5 years
- Working knowledge of the funds industry, fund documentation and processing transactions
- Previous experience with complex fund structures (Master/Feeder, Blocker/AIVs, parallel funds);
- Knowledge of some systems used in the funds industry and in particular fund administration
- Fluent in English
- Analytical skills, and ability to read and understand legal documentation (civil or common law)
- Good organizational skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders (internal and external)
- Pressure management, working within short deadline, assertiveness