- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- Full time
Specialist Transfer Agency Dealing
Specialist Transfer Agency DealingCompany Overview
At Schroders, asset management is our only business and our goals are completely aligned with those of our clients - the creation of long-term value to assist them in meeting their future financial requirements.
We manage £294.8 billion (€400.0 billion/US$446.5 billion)* on behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, invested in a broad range of active strategies across equities, fixed income, multi-asset, alternatives and real estate.
We employ over 3,700 talented people worldwide operating from 37 offices in 27 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients.
Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
* Source: Schroders, all data as at September 2015.
Further information about Schroders can be found at www.schroders.com or on Schroders Talking Point http://www.schroderstalkingpoint.com
See organisational chart
Overview of role
The key task is to handle the client daily orders within the Dealing department. He/She is the Operational Contact responsible for all markets. In addition to his/her specific tasks, he/she has generally a global understanding of the business in order to answer operational client queries.
SPECIALIST TRANSFER AGENCY DEALING:
• Dispatch of the daily incoming faxes among the Transfer Agency;
• Processing of client faxed daily orders for all markets (subscription, redemption and switches) via dedicated application;
• Monitoring and handling of the electronic dealing (Swift, STP, NSCC).
• Answering client queries received by phone, fax, letter or e-mail (internal co-ordination with other departments when necessary);
• Supporting sales offices and Client Support Manager Team for operational cases;
• Handling internal queries from Schroders group / Schroders Luxembourg departments;
• Maintaining dealing documentation and customer correspondence files up to date;
• To work on "early shift" in order to assist Asian markets & start daily dealing tasks;
• To work on "late shift" in order to assist in the end of day process and dispatch of daily prices by e-mail
• Thinks, talks and acts with clients in mind;
• High level of accuracy;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to focus on routine processing work;
• Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines (cut-offs);
• Ability to work independently;
• Good team player;
• Computer literate is mandatory;
• Fluent English
Knowledge of Transfer agency system functionality;
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word);
SWIFT knowledge would be an advantage.
Any additional European language would be an advantage